Saturday 18 August 2012

The World's Biggest Chocolate Button??!!

Last weekend it was my birthday and in the post I received from England a specially requested packet of Chocolate Buttons (THANKS, Anna!!). Chocolate has to be one of my favourite things and chocolate buttons are high on my list as some of the tastiest chocolate.

Eating chocolate buttons in Dodoma is a bit different from eating chocolate buttons in England.
In England, I am able to eat the chocolate button by button.
In Dodoma,  the African sun has had its melting effect whilst the chocolate was in transit, so I end up with ONE gigantic, very tasty button! The world's biggest and arguably most tasty Chocolate Button:


3 comments:

  1. Was this giant chocolate button a good excuse to eat this ONE chocolate button in ONE fell swoop instead of ONE by ONE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have Enjoyed every mouth full of your giant chocolate buttons, A

    ReplyDelete