Tuesday 19 July 2011

Calling all vets!!

In our little world of MAF Dodoma, we are all getting rather desperate for a vet!! The howling and yowling of tom cats fills the air as a constant stream of tom cats frequent our MAF gardens, seeking out any eligible female cats. Moshi is the current target, so I am rather fed up of chasing smelly tom cats out of my garden, brandishing my mop to shoo them away! If anyone knows a vet who fancies a holiday in exotic Tanzania, we can reassure you that they would receive a royal welcome!

We are pretty certain that Moshi is expecting kittens AGAIN, just a few weeks after we sent the last of her kittens off to its new home. The last kitten was carefully carried off by new owner, Margaret, in a cardboard box -expertly balanced on her head!
I expect in a couple more months, the process of finding homes for mischievous little kittens will start all over again- and a few more weeks after that, I shall be keeping fit again as I chase away Moshi's somewhat bedraggled, but very determined admirers, pictured below:

1 comment:

  1. Glad Pussynebs is safe and sound with us here. No, we are not planning to bring her for a visit even though she has been "seen to". I don't like the look of your prowling,howling toms!

    ReplyDelete